Toxie Radd 3D Toxie Radd 3D

People who love to make games, at it's best

I loved it, was easy and fun to play, had challenging moments, but were able to be survive with skill, and a great flash easily immersed in. 20/10 ;) 10/5 and an amzing fun time to use a lil time up.

Xplored responds:

One of the most appreciated comment ever :D
Yes we love making good games. At least we try at our best.
Thanks from the heart of all Xplored team.

Coma Coma

Wow...

Breath taking game, i loved it... great job!

Skinny Skinny

Great game!

I loved the story, used or not, it was something that i was interested in and that counts, the graphics were great, controls were smooth and worked well, and the sound was fantastic. Especially the music. Over all a fantastic play, Although short, but the shortness was full. which was great. :)

Armor Mayhem Armor Mayhem

MONKEY BALLS!

is what i be yelling when i get them killes on them asses! awesome game dude, gave me something to do. and i was BORED!! lol ;P

Insidia Insidia

i see some hate.

but i loved this game, it was well constructed, making it a little hard to finish, which is good, and it has a lot of qualities that I found very enjoyable. the upgrade system was great, reminded me a lot of the metroid series that i love so much. also the game moved very fluid, i love that about a game. the graphics are crisp and fine. and the concepts are great. but the story lacking. still a great game, and with a secret ending the had me looking for the secret areas. that is a great quality to give a game. 5/5 10/10

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

WOW MAn

Awesome game!
The guy below me VV has a point. you should add that stuff and THEN submit it to xbox live community games. i would totally buy that and would love to play it on my 360. heack you already have the achievements set up.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

KOOL